UP Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 began on September 15, 2023, and ended on November 10, 2023. January 2024 will reveal the UP Scholarship Status 2023-24, and February 29th, 2024 will bring the scholarship amount to the bank.
UP Scholarship Status 2023-24
Students can check UP Scholarship Status 2023-24 if they have received reimbursement for their UP Scholarship funding by visiting the official website at scholarship.up.gov.in for the academic year 2023–2024.
The Scholarship status has been active, and it has been administered by the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department.
Whether the application is accepted, denied, or still being reviewed is included in the scholarship status. By providing their registration number and birthdate, applicants can view their scholarship status.
Students are encouraged to check this page frequently for changes in their Application Status and Payment Status as the UP Scholarship status is updated regularly.
scholarship.up.gov.in Status 2023
Candidates should verify the UP Scholarship Status 2023–24 before registering to apply for a new scholarship or to renew an existing one. To check the status of their UP Scholarship application, applicants must utilize their Aadhar card number or mobile number.
Should your application be rejected, you will get the scholarship in your bank account; if it is accepted, you will need to remedy the errors.
|Department Name||Department of Social Welfare, Govt. Of UP|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Beneficiary||Pre-Matric (9th & 10th)|
|Application Start||15 September 2023|
|Last Date Apply Online||10 November 2023|
|Status Available Date||January 2024|
|Scholarship Amount To Be Sent in the Bank Account||29 February 2024|
Make sure you have accurately filled out the form. Make sure you don’t forget to seed your bank account, as this is the most common issue that most students encounter. Your application will be approved if you comply.
How to Check UP Scholarship Application Status online?
Applicants check the status of the UP Scholarship by completing these procedures as provided below:
- Firstly, go to the official UP Scholarship Status website at scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the main page, When you choose the “Student” tab from the Menu Bar, a new tab will appear with a page similar to the one in the picture.
- Following the selection of the “Student” tab Choose the scholarship category for which you have applied (9th & 10th).
- To finish the login procedure, provide your Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password or Verification Code, and Captcha Code.
- Finally, choose the Submit button to see the status.
- Click “Check Current Status” on the Homepage’s left side now.
- Thus, the screen will display Your UP Scholarship Status 2023-24.
- Lastly, save it and print it out for future use.
UP Scholarship Status 2023-24 Date
All applicants may use the official website to verify their progress for the UP Scholarship Scholarship 23-24. August 2023 marked the beginning of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship application process.
The scholarship program was open until January 24, 2024, at which time all individuals who applied during that period would have received their scholarships.
To find out your current status, visit the official website, go to Best Quote, login, and you’ll see a status option. Click that to see your current status.
UP Scholarship renewal 2023-24
Only candidates who have previously applied for the scholarship and are enrolled in the new class or the following semester are eligible to fill out the renewal scholarship form. The UP Scholarship 2023–24 application procedure is now open.
The candidate must choose the application form for their category (SC, ST, or OBC) and scholarship type (pre-matriculation) at the time of renewal.
- Go to scholarships.up.gov.in, the scholarship’s official website.
- Navigate to the login page, provide your password, registration number, and captcha code, and then press the submit button.
- Click on Aadhaar Authentication when the dashboard appears, then enter your Aadhaar card number to complete Aadhaar demographic authentication.
- After selecting the choice, input further information together with your bank and prior academic information.
- After entering the captcha code, apply.
UP Scholarship Form Correction
When completing the online application, students often provide false information, which causes their application to be denied.
Students who submit false information will be given the chance to modify their UP Scholarship applications to prevent this issue. But as soon as the online application is finished, the correction window opens.
- Go to www.scholarship.up.gov.in instead of the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System site.
- Then choose Fresh Login/Renewal Login under the Student option.
- After entering your password, date of birth, and cache code, click “Submit” to access your account.
- Your application will now open on the following screen after selecting the rectification option.
- You will have the ability to amend and revise your application, fixing any incorrect information that may have been shown.
- Once the form has been correctly corrected, insert the captcha code and press the submit button.
Go to Northmcd Homepage.