Many festivals are celebrated in Hinduism in our country, of which Holi, Deepawali, Rakshabandhan, and Makar Sankranti are the main ones. Today you will get information about Raksha Bandhan 2023, and today we will give you the confusion that is happening in your mind regarding the festival of Rakhi this year. We will remove that too. Today you will know when the festival of Rakhi will be celebrated, as well as what will be the auspicious time of Raksha Bandhan 2023, i.e., what will be the auspicious time to tie a Rakhi. So let’s get the complete information regarding the Raksha Bandhan 2023 festival in depth. To do this, stay with us until the end of this article.
Raksha Bandhan 2023
Friends, today we are going to provide you with detailed information about the Raksha Bandhan festival. Let us tell you that Raksha Bandhan is a traditional Hindu festival that is celebrated in every house in India as a symbol of love between brothers and sisters. A sacred thread called Rakhi is tied by sisters on the wrists of brothers as a symbol of affection and well-being.
On this festival of Raksha Bandhan 2023, brothers also promise to protect their sisters, and along with this, they are also given gifts. This year, there is confusion in the hearts and minds of people as to whether Raksha Bandhan 2023 will be celebrated on August 30, 2023, or Aqugust 31, 2023. So we are going to remove this misconception further through this article, for which you will have to stay with us.
Rakshabandhan 2023 Overview
|Article Title||Raksha Bandhan 2023|
|Date||31 August 2023|
|Purnima tithi||30 August 2023 at 09:01 to 31 August 2023 at 07:05 am|
|Raksha Bandhan Mantra||Yen Baddho Bali raja, Danvendron mahabalah
Ten tvam prati badhnami rakshe machalh machalh
Raksha Bandhan 2023 Shubha Mahurat
|Rakshabandhan Bhadra close time||30 August at 09:01 pm|
|Rakshabandhan Shubh muhurat||After 30 August at 9:01 till 31 August 07:05|
|Purnima Tithi start date||30 August 2023 10:58 am|
|Purnima tithi close time||31 August 2023 07:05 am|
Raksha Bandhan 2023 Date
- As we have come to know according to the Hindu calendar, on August 30, 2023, the Purnima Tithi will start at 10:58 AM, and after that, it will end at 7:05 AM on August 31, 2023.
- Along with the Raksha Bandhan 2023 Date, a problem is also coming to the fore that on August 30, 2023, Bhadra Nakshatra is visible.
- In such a situation, Bhadra’s time will end on August 30, 2023, at 9:01 p.m.
- Because there is no Muhurat for Raksha Bandhan 2023 in Bhadra Kaal and many people do not consider it auspicious to tie Rakhi at night, it is clear that the auspicious time to tie Rakhi is the next day, i.e., before August 31, 2023, at 7:05.
- This is because the full moon date ends on August 31, 2023, at 7:05 a.m.
Rakshabandhan 2023 Rakhi Rituals
We must take some precautions on the day of Raksha Bandhan because, while doing any auspicious work, we should always follow some rules and ideals.
- First of all, whenever you tie or get a Rakhi tied, keep in mind that the brother’s face should be in the east direction and the sister’s face should be in the west direction.
- Under the Raksha Bandhan 2023 Rakhi Rituals, we should avoid wearing black clothes on this day because wearing black clothes brings negative energy.
- Three knots should always be tied in a rakhi, in which the first knot is for the brother’s long life and good health, the second knot is for happiness and prosperity, and the third knot is for strengthening the relationship.
- While tying Rakhi on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2023, brothers should never tie Rakhi empty-handed.
- That means brother’s hand should be full, for sisters must keep coconut, i.e., quince, in brother’s hand.
Rakshabandhan 2023 Puja Vidhi
Although nothing special is worshiped on the festival of Rakshabandhan, on this day worship of Sawan Purnima is done under the Raksha Bandhan 2023 Puja Vidhi. But apart from all this, on this day, the sacred feeling between brother and sister is of utmost importance. Before tying rakhi to brother on Raksha Bandhan 2023 by sisters, keep Holi Chandan Akshat pure desi ghee lamp Shrifal Raksha Sutra sweets on the plate.
First of all, after offering the Rakshasutra Pooja Plate to God, Kuldev, Ishta Dev, and ancestors, after sweetening the brother’s mouth by applying Tilak, tying the Raksha Sutra on the wrist, chanting the following mantra, and performing the brother’s aarti among themselves, Pray to God for each other’s well-being.
Rakshabandhan 2023 Significance
In Hinduism, the festival of Raksha Bandhan has its own importance. This festival has been described as the highest festival. There are many folk tales behind the celebration of the Raksha Bandhan festival. According to the first folk tale of Rakshabandhan 2023 significance, when Lord Vishnu had to become a gatekeeper at King Bali’s place, King Bali was made his brother by Mother Lakshmi, who, by becoming a defense thread on King Bali’s hand, held her husband, i.eLord Vishnu’s release was sought.
Another popular belief regarding the Raksha Bandhan 2023 festival is that Yudhishthira was asked by Lord Shri Krishna to conduct the Raksha Bandhan festival in his army. This festival of the Raksha Sutra will increase the strength of your army. Although this festival is celebrated by a sister only for her brother, the Brahma Guru tree and the younger girls of the family are also tied to the father by respected relatives like the daughter.
Rakshabandhan 2023 Wishes Messages
- A brother is the one who takes care of his sister like a father and takes care of her as a friend.
- My dearest Rajdulari sister, stay with me in happiness and sorrow; if the happiness of life is with you, then what to say?
- silk thread of flowers This is the opinion of every monsoon Rakhi festival: brother’s happiness is sister’s happiness. Look how much love there is between both of them.
- Everyone says of flowers and stars, My sister is one in a thousand. We have to stay together our whole lives.
- Lucky is that sister who has her brother’s hand on her head and stays with her in every trouble, whether it is fighting, quarreling, or persuading with love. That’s why this relationship becomes so full of love.
- You are discussed in every street; every girl has love for you. This is not a miracle; the time is like this because in the coming few days there is the festival of Rakhi.
Go to homepage click here
FAQs related to Raksha Bandhan 2023
When will the festival of Raksha Bandhan be celebrated this year?
This year, the festival of Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated until 7:05 a.m. on August 31, 2023.
How long will the full moon of Shukla Paksha last?
The full moon of Shukla Paksha will be from 10:58 am on August 30 this year to August 31, 2023, at 7:05 am.
What does the festival of Raksha Bandhan symbolize?
The festival of Raksha Bandhan is a symbol of mutual love, harmony, and goodwill between sister and brother.