Purvashare IPO Allotment Status: Allotment of Basilic Fly Studio Limited IPO can happen any time today. Those who have applied for Purvashare IPO Allotment can check the Allotment Status Online on the website of the Registrar (Purva Sharegistry (India) Private Limited) or the website of BSE India. The company has aim to raise 66 crore with this Purvashare IPO Allotment. Basilic Fly Studio shares have made a great entry in the market. Purvashare were listed at Rs 271 on the NSE SME platform. The stock jumped nearly 179 per cent at its opening IPO price of Rs 97.
Purvashare IPO Allotment Status
Purvashare IPO Allotment Status of IPO can happen any time today. All those who have applied for IPO can check the Allotment Status Online on the website of the Registrar (Purva Share Registry (India) Private Limited) or the website of BSE India. We are going to tell you the easiest way to check Purva Share allotment status online through PAN card. The IPO of Basilik Fly Studio opened for subscription on 1 September 2023 and was open till 5 September 2023. According to media reports, the offer was oversubscribed 286.61 times, with bids for 146.06 crore equity shares against the issue size of 50 lakh 96 thousand shares.
The registrar to the IPO usually provides allotment status on their website. If you know the name of the registrar (e.g., Link Intime, KFin Technologies), you can check their official website. If you applied for the IPO through a brokerage, they might provide updates on allotment status through their platforms. If you’re trying to check Purvashare IPO allotment link, the registrar’s website is probably the most direct source, as you can typically enter your application number or PAN (for Indian IPOs) to see your status.
Purvashare IPO Allotment Status Overview
|Post Title||Purvashare IPO Allotment Status|
|IPO Start Date||1 September 2023|
|IPO Last Date||5 September 2023|
|Allotment Date||11 September 2023|
|Shares credit to Demat Account||13 September|
Purvashare IPO Allotment Status Check Online
Stock exchanges like BSE or NSE (if the company is listed in India) have dedicated sections where they provide information about recent Purva share IPOs, including allotment status. The full process to check allotment status online are as follow.
How to check Purvashare IPO Allotment Status Online
- Step 1: To know the Purvashare IPO allotment status, first of all you have to go to the website https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
- Step 2: Now the home page of purvashare will open in front of you, here you will have to select the name of the company whose IPO has been taken by you under Select IPO.
- Step 3: In the next step, you will get 3 options Applicant no., Demat Account, PAN to check IPO status. You can choose any one of these options as per your convenience.
- Step 4: In the next step, you will have to fill the application number under Enter Application Number.
- Step 5: Now you will have to enter the captcha code under Enter Captcha, which will be given on the side.
- Step 6: After entering all the details, finally you will have to click on Submit.
Purvashare IPO Allotment Status Linkintime
Link Intime and Keffin Technologies Mainline provide services to IPO Allotment Status. While all listed registrars provide services to SME IPOs. Actually they calculate the IPO on the basis of subscription data and also upload the Purvashare IPO allotment status on their website. Investors visit the website on the allotment date and check whether they have received the allotment of shares or not.
Purvashare IPO Price
we talk about the price band for the company’s issue, then it was Rs 92-97 per share. Similarly, if we talk about its total issue size, then its total issue size was Rs 66 crore 35 lakh or 68 lakh 40 thousand shares. The public issue consisted of an offer for fresh issue of 62,40,000 shares aggregating to Rs 60.53 crore and an offer for sale of 6,000,00 shares aggregating to Rs 5 crore 83 lakh.
- Apple Lawsuit Claim Form
- CPS Shapers IPO Allotment Status
- COVID Variant Eris Symptoms
- SASSA R350 Payment
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Application Status
Purva Share IPO Details
You can check the status of your allotment by linking to the BSE website or IPO Registrar, Intime India Private Limited. Here are the steps to checking the allotment status of Purvashare Basilic Fly India Limited on the BSE website. Visit the BSE link for IPO allotment by clicking on the link given below.
- Issue Type – Select Equity Option
- Under Issue Name – Select Purvashare India Limited from the down box
- Enter the application number as per the acknowledgment slip
- Enter PAN (10-digit alphanumeric) number
- click on the captcha to verify that you are not a robot
- Finally, click on the search button
Go to homepage click here
FAQs related to Purvashare IPO Allotment Status
How do I check my allotment status?
You can check your IPO allotment status by visiting official website of BSE.
How long does an IPO allotment take?
Generally, the IPO allotment takes between 10 to 15 days