Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana has been started by the Telangana government for poverty-stricken families and people from economically backward classes or communities of the state who get trapped in debt due to the marriage of their daughter. About Kalyana Laxmi Status: If you want to know, then you will have to visit the official website of the Telangana [email protected] . According to Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao, this scheme was launched on October 2, 2014. It is being told that under this scheme, all the tribal and Dalit women who get married will be given a gift of Rs 51,000 from the Telangana government. Further detailed information regarding Kalyana Laxmi’s status is given to you in this article.
Kalyana Laxmi status 2023
This scheme has been started by the Telangana state government to provide financial assistance to brides living below the poverty line. Let us tell you that the government of Telangana has started Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for the brides of the Hindu community and “Shaadi Mubarak” for the brides of the Muslim community.
Let us tell you that the main objective of this scheme is to reduce the burden of a daughter’s marriage on the family by preventing child marriage. To get overall information about Kalyana Laxmi’s status, you will have to read this article from beginning to end. With the introduction of this scheme, girls in Telangana are no longer a burden on their parents. This government campaign has proved to be very effective for the people of the entire state who live below the poverty line.
Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Status 2023 Overview
|Article Title||kalyana laxmi status|
|Yojana Name||Kalyana Laxmi Yojana|
|Launch in||2 October 2014|
|Benefits||Financial help for Telangana bride|
|Financial Amount||1,00116 Rupees|
Kalyan Laxmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To avail the benefits of Kalyan Lakshmi Yojana, keep in mind that the annual income of the bride’s parents should be ₹ 200000 or less. Second, if you are a person from a rural area, then your annual income should be Rs 1,50,000 or less. According to the third Kalyan Laxmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
To take advantage of this scheme, the bride’s age should be more than 18 years old at the time of application. According to the information received by Kalyana Laxmi Status, applicants should have a caste certificate issued by an MRO officer.
Kalyana Laxmi Yojana Features and Benefits
Make it clear that this scheme was started for the economically weaker families of SC, ST, or the minority class of Telangana state. This scheme was started on October 2, 2014. When this scheme was launched, it had a total benefit of 51 thousand rupees.
Gradually increasing in this, according to Kalyan Laxmi Yojana Features and Benefits in the year 2017, this amount increased to Rs 75,116 per beneficiary, and on coming forward, in the month of March in the year 2018, this amount again increased to Rs 1,00,116 per beneficiary.
So far, more than 3,60,000 beneficiaries have benefited from this scheme called Kalyana Laxmi Status. Now this scheme has been limited to one beneficiary per family by the state government.
Kalyana Laxmi Yojana Important Documents
If you are also one of those applicants who are excited to take advantage of the Kalyana Laxmi Yojana, then you will have to submit some Kalyana Laxmi Yojana Important Documents when you fill out your application form.
- pictures of bride
- bride and groom’s scanned Aadhaar copy
- VRO Approval Certificate
- age certificate
- A marriage confirmation certificate is required.
- Scanned passbook of the bride
- Scanned bank passbook of the mother of the bride
- caste certificate
- An income certificate should not be older than six months from the date of marriage.
- A domicile certificate is required.
How to Apply Kalyan Laxmi in Telangana Online 2023
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana, https://Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in, launched by the Government of Telangana.
- To reach the home page of the official website, one has to click on the Kalyan Lakshmi link.
- As soon as you click on the link for Kalyan Laxmi in Telangana Online 2023, you will see an application form.
- You have to fill out your application form by giving necessary details like caste details, address, income details, personal information, bride details, bank account details, etc.
- Now, after entering the captcha code and submitting the documents, you have to click on the submit option as well.
- The application number and form can be printed out for future reference.
- Keep in mind that the size of the document should be between 50kb and 150kb.
Steps To Check Kalyana Laxmi Yojana Status
- In this case, you will also have to go to the same official website, and after reaching the homepage of the website, you will be navigated to a new page.
- Now you will have to select the print or status option as per your choice.
- Now here you have to enter the bride’s Aadhaar number and phone number as well.
- And for information about Kalyana Laxmi Yojana Status, you can get status-related information by clicking on the option Status and Print.
Steps to Verify the Kalyana Application Form
- First of all, you will go to the official website.
- After going to the home page, as soon as you click on the option “Kalyana Laxmi Shadi Mubarak”, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you will find your category for Kalyana Laxmi status according to your category.
- By clicking on the option Verify, you will see a new page.
- The bride’s phone number and marriage ID have to be entered on this page.
- Now you have to select the Get Details option under Steps to Verify Kalyana Application Form.
- In this way, you can easily verify your Kalyana Laxmi status. After this, you can click on the submit option.
Go to homepage click here
FAQs Related Kalyana Laxmi Status
When was the Kalyan Lakshmi Yojana started?
Kalyan Lakshmi Yojana was started on October 2, 2014.
Which category gets benefits under the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme implemented by the Telangana State Government?
Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana, implemented by the Telangana State Government, provides benefits to brides from economically weaker families of SC, ST, and minority groups.
How much total financial assistance is given under the Kalyan Lakshmi Yojana?
A total of Rs 1,00,116 in financial assistance is given under the Kalyan Laxmi Yojana.