The India International Trade Fair 2023 opened in Pragati Maidan in Delhi on November 14, and till November 27, the India International Trade exhibition will take place.
International Trade Fair Pragati Maidan
A recognized annual occasion, the India International Trade Fair (IITF) takes place in New Delhi, India. It provides a venue for showcasing a wide range of goods and services from numerous domestic and foreign enterprises.
The expo seeks to advance commercial, trade, and investment prospects while also fostering cross-cultural interaction.
How to buy International Trade Fair Pragati Maidan ticket online?
Steps to book tickets online are as follows:
- Navigate to the official website at https://indiatradefair.com/iitf/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Book IITF 2023 Entry Tickets’, hit on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will be redirected to the Ticket Booking page, where an option of the ‘Buy Now’ will be visible, tap on it.
- Now, a pop-up calendar will be visible before you, tap on the date, for which you want to book a ticket, and then hit the Book button.
- Here, you have to select the number of tickets, then again you have to tap on the Book button.
- You will find out the details about your ticket booking, below that you will find a Continue button.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your Name, Mobile Number & Email Address and again hit on Continue.
- At the end, you will be able to pay the ticket price using debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI.
|Event Name||India International Trade Fair|
|Event Date||14 – 27 November, 2023|
|Timings||10 AM – 7:30 PM|
|Venue||Pragati Maidan, New Delhi|
|Organizer||India Trade Promotion Organisation|
|Tickets||INR 80 to 2000|
|Link to buy tickets online||Click Here|
This platform is used by several government agencies to inform the public about their policies and programs. Consequently, the Federal Government of India’s nearly all States and Union Territories take part in this enormous event.
India’s most recent export potential in a variety of fields will be showcased at IITF 2023, particularly in light of the country’s G20 chairmanship.
International Trade Fair Pragati Maidan 2023 Date & Timing
The dates of the 2023 India International Trade Fair are November 14–27. where the following nine days are public days and the first five are designated as business days (only for business visitors).
Depending on the day you attend, the India International Trade Fair has different hours. The performance is open to the general public only until 6:30 PM.
- 14 to 26 November 10.00 AM to 7.30 PM
- 27 November 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM
Entry to the Exhibition Venue
- Exhibitors: 9.30 AM to 7.30 PM
- General Public: 10.00 AM to 6.30 PM & 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM on 27th November
IITF Trade Fair 2023 Tickets & Price
It is possible to purchase tickets online and offline. 55 metro stations have customer service/special ticket booths where you can buy offline tickets. The closest metro station to the event, Supreme Court, does not, however, have tickets available.
Business days November 14–18
- Adult: Rs 500; Child: Rs 150 (weekdays other than weekends), Rs 200 (weekends and gazetted holidays)
- General Days November 20–27
- Adults pay Rs. 80 for weekdays and Rs. 150 for weekends and gazetted holidays; children pay Rs. 40 for weeks and Rs. 60 for gazetted holidays.
To obtain IITF tickets, view the whole list of 55 metro stations here:
- Shahdara, Dilshad Garden, Inderlok, Rohini West, Netaji Subhash Place, Shaheed Sthal (New Bus Adda), and Rithala – Red Line.
- The Yellow line in Gurugram is for Samaypur Badli, Azadpur, Jahangir Puri, Guru Teg Bahadur Nagar, Rajiv Chowk, New Delhi, Central Secretariat, Saket, Delhi Haat INA, Sikanderpur, and Millennium City Centre.
- Sector-52, Noida City Center, Noida Electronic City Anand Vihar ISBT, Laxmi Nagar – Blue Line, Kirti Nagar, Uttam Nagar East, Dwarka, Dwarka Mor, Vaishali, Karkarduma, Barakhamba, Mandi House, Karol Bagh, Rajouri Garden, Noida, Indraprastha, K.G.
- Mundka-Green Line, Punjabi Bagh, Brig. Hoshiar Singh
- Violet Line: Kashmere Gate, Delhi Gate, ITO, Lajpat Nagar, Raja Nahar Singh (Ballabhgarh), Badarpur Border, Kalkaji Mandir.
- Shiv Vihar – Pink Line; Mayur Vihar-I; Welcome; Sarojini Nagar; Majlis Park.
- Botanical Garden, JanakPuri West, Hauz Khas, Munirka – Magenta Line.
- Grey Line at Dhansa Bus Stand.
- Airport Express Line, Sector-21, Dwarka.
International Trade Fair Pragati Maidan 2023 Theme
The IITF 2023 theme is “Trade Unites Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.” India has a voice thanks to its G20 representation, which includes 20 nations under the slogan “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.” It suggests that all people are connected to one large family on Earth.
In keeping with the G20, the topic highlights India’s power and age-old expertise across a range of industries, as well as its viewpoints and opinions on important socioeconomic issues and its ability to influence international economic policy.
International Trade Fair Pragati Maidan Exhibitors
Up to 3,500 exhibitors from India and other countries, including the UAE, Iran, and Thailand, will start showcasing their products at Pragati Maidan on Tuesday and continue for 14 days as an international trade exhibition.
PTI sources claim that attendees in the event include delegates from thirteen different nations: