The official website Released the HTET Admit Card 2023 publication on 24 November 2023. The 2023 Haryana TET test dates are set for December 2 and 3.
HTET Admit Card 2023
The HTET Exam 2023 will be held on December 02 and 03 by the Board of School Education, Haryana. on 24 November 2023, the HTET Admit Card 2023 is made available.
The HTET December Admit Card 2023 may be downloaded from the official website, https://htet2023.in/, by candidates who have successfully registered for the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET). Using the linked URL, candidates may also download the hall ticket.
Every year, the Haryana TET is made available to applicants wishing to work as teachers in the state of Haryana.
Level 1 of the Haryana TET is for primary teachers (PRT), Level 2 is for trained graduate teachers (TGT), and Level 3 is for those aspiring to become post-graduate teachers (PGT). The exam is administered offline.
htet2023.in TET Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The HTET December Admit Card 2023 may be downloaded by applicants registered for the Haryana TET Exam 2023 at https://htet2023.in/, the official website.
Through the link, aspirants can also get their HTET Admit Card 2023. As soon as the authorities distribute the hall pass, the connection will become active.
|Organization||Board of School Education, Haryana|
|Exam Name||Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET)|
|HTET Admit Card 2023||24 November 2023|
|Admit Card Link||Check Here|
|HTET Exam Date 2023||PRT & TGT- 02nd December 2023
PGT- 03rd December 2023
|Shift Timing||TGT- 10 am to 12.30 pm
PRT- 03 pm to 5.30 pm
PGT- 03 pm to 5.30 pm
After the date of issue, the HTET certificate is valid for seven years. The official website, https://htet2023.in/, will host the publication of the HTET December Admit Card 20023 for the TET test.
On test day, applicants must have a physical copy of their HTET Admit Card 2023 and a picture ID. Half an hour before the scheduled reporting time, candidates should arrive at the testing facility.
How to Download the HTET Admit Card 2023?
The following guidelines explain how to download the HTET Call Letter 2023 for candidates.
- Applicants must go to https://htet2023.in/, the Board of School Education Haryana’s (BSEH) official website.
- They need to choose the “HTET 2023” tab.
- They must then choose the “HTET Admit Card 2023 link.”
- Applicants must provide their password and HTET registration number.
- They have to click the “Submit” button after entering their login information.
- The HTET Call Letter 2023 will show up on their screen on the next page.
- The HTET Admit Card must be downloaded and printed by candidates.
HTET 2023 Exam Date and Shift Timing
The Board of School Education, Haryana will administer the Haryana TET at three different levels. There will be two shifts for the HTET Exam in 2023: 10 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 5.30 pm.
The tests for levels 1 and 2 are set for December 2, 2023 (a Saturday), while the exam for level 3 is set for December 3, 2023 (a Sunday).
- TGT: 2nd December 2023 – 10 am to 12.30 pm
- PRT: 2nd December 2023 – 3 pm to 5.30 pm
- PGT: 3rd December 2023 – 3 pm to 5.30 pm
Details Mentioned on HTET Hall Ticket 2023
The HTET Admit Card 2023 will include the information below. Applicants must download the admission card and review the information. They ought to notify the authorities right away if they see any inconsistency in the facts. The following information is included on the HTET Admit Card 2023:
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Roll No. and Registration No.
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre
- Exam Timings
Documents to Carry Along With HTET Admit Card 2023
Candidates must bring the following items to the testing location in addition to the colored printout of their HTET Admit Card 2023.
- ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, Driving License, etc.
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Black ballpoint pen
HTET Exam Pattern 2023
Those who have applied for the HTET Exam 2023 have to review the exam schedule. The HTET Exam is offered in an offline format. The Haryana TET Exam 2023 will run for two hours and thirty minutes. Each level consists of 150 questions.
Every level contains four parts, except PRT, which has five portions totaling thirty marks. Child development pedagogy (CDP), language (English & Hindi), general studies, and subject-specific questions are asked at each level.
- There are 150 questions throughout levels 1, 2, and 3.
- The test will take a total of 2.5 hours to complete.
- Question type: objective in nature.
- Every query has a 1.
- No negative indication is present.
Visit the Northmcd Homepage To Get the Latest Topics.