Economic Impact Payment (EIP) Card, also known as a Health Stimulus Card. It appears to be a lifesaver, particularly in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health Stimulus Card
For many people who are struggling financially, the Health Stimulus Card 2023 appears to be a lifesaver, particularly in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Through granting financial assistance to those who qualify, this program for economic relief aims to promote people’s health.
Economic Impact Payment prepaid debit cards are typically sent to individuals who qualify for a stimulus payment and for whom the IRS couldn’t directly deposit the payment into their bank account.
These prepaid cards are sent as an alternative method of delivering the stimulus funds.
If you receive one of these cards, it means you are eligible to receive an Economic Impact Payment, such as those provided under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act or subsequent relief packages.
- IRS Tax 4th Stimulus Checks
- 4th Stimulus Check
- Capital One MasterCard
- CPP Payment Dates
- IRS Deposit Dates
Economic Impact Payment (EIP) Card 2023
You can pay bills using a Money Network Check. Request a check by calling customer service, ensure sufficient funds, fill out the check, and activate it through customer service.
It’s not linked to any bank or credit union account, and it won’t impact your credit score. You can’t overdraft and your spending is limited to the loaded amount.
Lost or Stolen Card
- If your card is lost or stolen, call customer service immediately to deactivate it.
- You can request a replacement card.
- The first replacement card is free.
- Even though most transactions are free, there could be some costs.
- You can find a full schedule of fees and services in your cardholder agreement or at EIPCard.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Health Stimulus Card 2023
To be eligible for the Stimulus card, one must meet certain standards imposed by the government. The following are a few prerequisites:
- Generally speaking, those who meet the requirements must present proof that they submitted a tax return the previous year.
- Those without an ITR on file may still be eligible, but they will need to complete additional procedures in order to register for the stimulus payment.
- If candidates want to apply for Health Stimulus initiatives, they might have to be employed, partially employed, or unemployed as a result of the pandemic.
- By confirming the previous tax year, individuals who fit into a specific income bracket which is typically determined by the AGI (Adjusted Gross Income)—can apply for the program.
- Candidates are deemed ineligible to use the Health Stimulus Card if their AGI is higher than the specified threshold.
- Children and elderly relatives indicated on the tax return are examples of family members who may also be eligible.
Residency or Citizenship
- Health Stimulus Cards are usually only available to nationals or authorized residents of the country.
- Undocumented immigrants and non-residents are typically excluded from this assistance scheme.
Health Stimulus Card Transaction Limit 2023
To transfer money (up to $2,500 per transaction) to a personal account without a fee, log into your account at EIPCard.com. You’ll need to provide your personal account’s routing and account number.
At approved locations, Transaction Money Network checks are free of charge. Up to $5,000.00 will be cashed per Money Network check at some of those locations.
Other check Transaction sites may have higher or lower limits.
|ATM Withdrawal Limit||$1,000||monthly as well as per transaction|
|Point-of-Sale (POS) Transactions||$2,500||Per transaction and per day|
|Bank/Teller Over-the-Counter Withdrawal||$6,000||Per transaction and per day|
|ACH Transfer to Domestic Bank||$6,000||monthly as well as per transaction|
|Money Network Check Limit||$9,999.99||Per check and per day1|
Health Stimulus Card 2023 Activation & Checking Balance
You can withdraw cash without fees by using in-network All Point ATMs, getting cash-back at participating merchants, or requesting a Money Network Check and cashing it at select locations.
- You have to activate the card in order to access your Economic Impact Payment.
- If you’re the primary cardholder, call 1-800-240-8100 and provide your name, address, and social security number to validate your identity.
- Create a 4-digit PIN to use at ATMs.
- Once activated, your money is secure and doesn’t expire.
- You can check your balance for free through multiple methods, including online at EIPCard.com, by phone at 1-800-240-8100, or through the Money Network® Mobile App.
How to use a Stimulus Health Card?
The number of ways a person can withdraw cash from their card without incurring fees.
- Your EIP Card details, including the 16-digit card number, expiration date, and 3-digit code from the card back, must be entered. Verify that the billing address you specified for your Card account is the correct one.
- One of the ATMs under the In-Network Allpoint brands can be utilized to withdraw cash.
- You can choose the Money Network Mobile App option or the ATM locator option at EIPCard.com in your area.
- There might be a maximum amount that you can withdraw in cash before you are unable to do so.
- You can request and redeem a Money Network Check at specific locations for check cashing. Find the contributing check cashing locations closest to you by visiting EIPCard.com.
- Make sure you only cash Money Network checks at these authorized locations in order to avoid costs. There could be restrictions on how much you can cash.